MSACOFP Life and Honorary Membership
The MOACOFP is honored to recognize those physicians who have dedicated many years of service to osteopathic family medicine. Life membership is conferred upon active members of the Missouri Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians by the Board of Governors.
- Shall have been a member of the Missouri Society of American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians for at least the preceding twenty-five (25) years.
- Shall have reached the age of seventy years or has completed forty years as an osteopathic physician (as determined from date of graduation from osteopathic medical school), whichever is lower.
- At the discretion of the Board of Governors, life membership may also be conferred upon a life member of another state society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (applicant must provide written verification) who has maintained membership in the Missouri Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians for the preceding five consecutive years.
- Applicants must be approved by the MSACOFP Board of Governors.
Benefits of Life Membership:
- Life members are eligible to receive all benefits and services of regular membership and are exempt from payment of annual dues.
- Reduced registration fees at all MSACOFP educational programs.
How to Apply:
||Download a printable Life Membership Application. Complete in full and mail to the MSACOFP.
||Please complete and submit the form provided below.
Deadline for submission is October 30. Applications are reviewed and approved by the Board of Governors. You will be notified of approval by December 15. All Life Memberships are conferred at the annual Winter Scientific Seminar.
- Honorary Memberships may be conferred upon an active or associate member who has, in the judgment of the Board of Governors, performed distinguished service to the Society and its objectives.
- Approval of a nominee for Honorary Membership shall be by two-thirds vote of the membership at the annual meeting.
- An Honorary Member will be exempt from payment of dues of the Missouri Society of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians.
- An Honorary Member may not be elected to an office in the Society.
If you would like to make a nomination for an Honorary Membership, please contact the MOACOFP Executive Director at 573-634-4667.
Please complete and submit the following information to apply for Life Membership in the MSACOFP